Gewenst aantal uren
Voltijds 36 - 40 uur
Aankoper Sales inside
The company offers facility management and delegated management (monitoring, operation, maintenance) and/or
studies in the areas of collection, processing, development and water distribution, as well as production,
management and rational use of green and traditional energy sources.
We offer technical peace of mind to our customers, public services and private companies by providing them with
With offices throughout Belgium, our teams of specialised technicians led by engineers are present in Wallonia,
Flanders and even Brussels. Thanks to its location in Brussels, in the heart of Europe, our design office, made up of young and dynamic engineers, takes on your challenges through studies or by managing projects.
The cohesion of our teams is based on four values: trust, respect, openness and seriousness. All our partners
subscribe to these values to build a sustainable development space in which they can give their best.
- Daily monitoring of the pipeline of new opportunities, and supporting strategic decisions
- Analyse tender documents and understand client needs and requirements.
- Work with the Director of Development, experts from the UEC Team and the regional manager on the content and presentation of offers.
- Keeping the tender library and communication channels up-to-date, ensuring their quality and uniformity.
- Liaise fluently with regional teams and departments to gather timely input
- Analyse the success rate of launched calls for tender, project feedback and market demand.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent through professional experience
- Command of current version of MS-Office.
- Good knowledge of NL/FR, both written and oral. English is an asset
- Experience in bid management is a must
- Stress-resistant team player with a fluent pen
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- A keen interest in services for the public sector, engineering and renewable energy
- Employment in a dynamic firm in full expansion.
- Broad experience in a forward-looking sector, and contact with our local and international teams
- Real responsibilities, trust and a family atmosphere
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- In addition to your salary, we provide a full package of fringe benefits, including: meal vouchers (8€), group insurance, hospitalisation insurance (+ the possibility to include family members) , mobile phone, laptop..
- Fix contract