Gewenst aantal uren
Voltijds 36 - 40 uur
The company offers facility management and delegated management (monitoring, operation, maintenance) and/or
studies in the areas of collection, processing, development, and water distribution, as well as production, management and rational use of green and traditional energy sources.
We offer technical peace of mind to our customers, public services, and private companies by providing them with
guaranteed results. With offices throughout Belgium, our teams of specialised technicians led by engineers are present in Wallonia, Flanders and even Brussels. Thanks to its location in Brussels, in the heart of Europe, our design office, made up of young and dynamic engineers, takes on your challenges through studies or by managing projects. The cohesion of our teams is based on four values: trust, respect, openness, and seriousness. All our partners subscribe to these values to build a sustainable development space in which they can give their best.
- Managing and optimizing data flows between the business and the management team throughout the organization.
- Managing and supervising internal and external ICT and data-related projects (including Twimm), from initiation to implementation aimed at achieving the most effective use of available resources.
- Analytical mapping of various processes within the organization related to the business case aimed at advising management in the decision-making process (preliminary research) or delivering an automated process on this basis.
- Develop and manage Twimm's data architecture and support regional teams in setting up new projects.
- Cooperation with partners with whom a system integration is envisaged.
- Preparing and following up on QBR meetings with Twimm
- Continuous process and quality control of internal data, where the customer and internal Finance team needs visibility.
- Evaluating the quality of the result achieved and developing strategic advice towards future investments.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, IT or Business Administration
- Experience in Project Management and with ERPs or CRMs
- Good knowledge of NL/FR, both written and oral. English is an asset
- Communicative, solution-oriented and accurate
- A keen interest in services for the public sector, engineering, and renewable energy
- Employment in a dynamic company in full expansion
- Real responsibilities, trust, and a family atmosphere
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities.
- In addition to your salary, we provide a full package of fringe benefits, including: meal vouchers (8€), group insurance, hospitalization insurance (+ the possibility to include family members) , mobile phone, laptop.
- Fix contract