Your role and responsibilities
As TA Specialist, you will be responsible for junior hiring for the entire company in Belgium. Moreover, as a visionary person, you will further design, develop and implement a new and sustainable Campus strategy that supports our continuous growth. You will perform an analysis of the hiring needs and provide an employee hiring forecast. You will keep track of metrics on a regular basis for reporting purposes. You will innovate on hiring practices by using new methods, channels since you monitor market trends in hiring practices. You will attend and represent the company at TA/HR-related events. Together with the TA Manager, you will serve as key point of contact to our partners and employees for any TA-related topic, and you will build bridges between the business, employer branding & communications, HR and other internal stakeholders. You will develop relationships with third-party recruitment agencies.
Are you still okay? Because more opportunities and responsibilities are waiting for you.
We are looking for someone who can bring our TA expertise to a higher level.
Do you have a lot of enthusiasm and are you eager to drive a change with impact in our organization? Then please, read on!
- Do you have minimum 2 years of experience in TA ?
- Do you have a first experience in full-cycle recruitment: i.e. interviews, job postings, ATS, ...
- Would you be able to run hiring drives at campus events?
- Do you have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success?
- Are you a critical thinker and do you have problem-solving skills?
- Do you have great interpersonal and communication skills with different stakeholders?
- Are you good at prioritizing and managing multiple and conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while meeting deadlines?
- Are you 3-lingual, i.e. fully proficient in NL/FR/ENG?
In exchange for your competences, enthusiasm and a super motivated YOU, we promise you:
- a multi-skilled, enthusiastic HR-team, a stimulating atmosphere
- many responsibilities with an impact due to our small team
- a stable brand in full growth
- a job where we stimulate you to be the best version of yourself
- plenty of room to develop an inspiring and fulfilling career
- a competitive gross salary
- extra fringe benefits such as a company car, insurances, representation allowance, many internal and external learning opportunities offered by our own Belgium Academy, great coffee, tea, fruit, chocolate, cake, … because we love to share.